I had added this earlier using a filter. However, I was never able to add the
justification text when it is approved.

I did trace this earlier, using some workflow logs and I believe the
justification text is not kept on the
Signature form, I believe I traced it down to the API. I am on 7.6.04 SP 1, so
not sure if that change in the coming SPs.

Deepak Pathak