Mark,
The OC uses the ARDBC.appquery plugin. Has your server been restarted at
all? Are your plugins working properly? Check there first.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2012, at 1:12 PM, "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com>
wrote:

**

Hi All,

Interesting situation on my dev server. When I log on through a browser,
the Overview Console displays but no Incidents or Changes are listed. If I
go to the Incident or Change Consoles, they are there. No errors are
encountered and the active link logs look the same between dev and prod. If
not what checks can I see the differences?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2

*Mark Brittain*

Remedy Developer

ITILv3 Foundation

*NaviSite – **A Time Warner Cable Company*

mbritt...@navisite.com

Office: 315-453-2912 x5335

Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained
herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.