Hi All,

  If you've always dreamed about being able to influence the future of AR
System, here's your chance.  I'm looking for a technical Product Manager to
help drive development of AR System in Pune, India.   While I prefer a
candidate with strong product manager experience, I'm open to considering
someone with extensive (and current) AR System knowledge and business/customer
oriented thinking.

 You can find the official posting at:

http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_bmc/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=33243&localeCode=en-us

If that link doesn't work for some reason, you can go to the main career page
and Search for a job now
<http://www.bmc.com/Applications?cpURL=http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_bmc/external/search.do>
 .   Select "IND Pune" as the location and "Marketing" as the area.

David J. Easter
Product Line Manager, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Mgmt
BMC Software, Inc.