Hi All and Happy New Year

I want to create a very simple Remedy sample where I have a section of the web
page which is always present.  eg something like the BMC Remedy AR System sort
of header bar or is it a control panel?

Just to be clear, there has to be a form always present (this always present
form will contain some items which must always be available/displayed to the
user).  Users can of course open any Remedy form - but this 'header' will
always be displayed.

To show visually we could have:

|  Here is the header

|  Remedy form A - eg Incidents

User could then navigate to a different eg Contacts form and would then see:

|  Here is the header

|  Remedy form B - eg Contacts

Is this possible to do?

I am sure it can be done but the 7.6 Form and Application Objects Guide is not
making it obvious.

Angus