Thank you David.  I haven't had much luck searching the archives lately.  But I
copied and pasted your subject and found it.

Modify resources/moz/stylesheets/ARSystem.css

Change the following:

input.text,input.decimal,input.currency,textarea { /* Shift content to align
with default label */
    padding-top:2px;
    padding-bottom:2px;
    margin: 0px;
    resize: none
}

textarea.dat,input.dat {
    padding-top: 3px; /* Correct out border too */
    padding-bottom:2px;
    resize: none
}

And this:

/* Workaround for firefox issue where a horizontal scrollbar appears inside a
text field */
textarea.sr {
    padding-bottom:3px;
    overflow-x:hidden;