Wow!  Jason and Ravi!

Thank you!

Did you ever post in one document the tips and tricks for Developer Studio?

Claire

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New Idea posted in BMC Communities - Developer Studio

**
Hi Claire, I haven't looked on earlier versions, but V8 dev studio has the last
changed by column, it just needs to be turned on. You'll need to exit and
re-open dev studio before the column populates.

Window > Preferences > Remedy Developer Studio > Object List View > Find the
column under each type and change the display from No to Yes.

Jason