This used to be quite simple and easy using that little web application to
pick up the product, version, and search which would list all the options
(in a table field) available for that application. Its appearance was 'very
organized'.

For 7.6.04, this seems to have been taken away as none of its patches are
available for download there. You have to look for them in the Download
Licensed BMC Products section which from a end user perspective, of
searching what you want and downloading, is time consuming and not quite
pleasing to the eye to find what you are looking for even if you are staring
at it.. There may be a method in the madness there, but I for one do not
quite like it.

A couple of days ago for e.g. I spent some extra time looking for ITSM
7.6.04 Patch 003 there, and not finding it there, spent some more time just
to make sure I might not be overlooking it.. In the end I felt I'm not
overlooking it only after writing to the user community asking you'll if
there really is a patch 003 for ITSM or not.. This is hardly a way to
organize a catalog for an end user like me to search for when I am looking
for something specific.

I do not mind if they re-organize the shelf for downloading patches in a way
better than that table field, but this is definitely worse than that..

How many of you feel the same way as I do about this?

Joe