Just to clarify, by the way, when you provide your credentials to Atrium SSO
you haven't used any licenses.  It's when you connect to another application
(e.g. an AR System powered application like ITSM) that Atrium SSO is used to
authenticate the login request - and then everything behaves just as if you had
provided your credentials directly into the application.

So if by "windows" you mean multiple windows within the ITSM 7.6.04
applications, you'd consume licenses depending on applications (on top of AR
System) you're using.  If you opened another "window" to a non-AR System
powered application (e.g. BladeLogic), then you'd be consuming BladeLogic
licenses within that application.

Just trying to stress that Atrium SSO has no effect on licensing.  It is just a
mechanism to authenticate login requests into other applications without having
to type in the credentials for each application.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.