From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of L G Robinson
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-tier 8.0.00 Diary field - can not select text

** Hi Folks,

I have been playing around with Mid-tier 8.0.00 to see if it resolves any of my
issues. I noticed the following:

When a diary field is expanded, I am not able to select any text in the top
part of the window. When you swipe the text, it is selected but when you let go
of the mouse button, the selection is de-selected and the focus switches to the
bottom part of the diary field (where you enter new text.) Double-click
exhibits the same behavior. Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Mid-tier is 8.0.00 Build 001 201205300000 running on RH Linux 6
AR Server is 7.6.04 SP3 201201302357 on Solaris
DB is Oracle on Solaris

Mid-tier 7.6.04 SP3 201208101612 Hotfix running in the same environment does
not exhibit this behavior.

Thanks.
Larry

Larry Robinson
Remedy Developer / Administrator
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC  USA
n...@ncsu.edu<mailto:n...@ncsu.edu>

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.