I have a suggestion, don't do it :)

We did it for a customer where end users had a console where they could upload
csv files to import cis and relations into CMDB and also modify existing assets
(status, put it into inventory, stuff like that).
It had a very big impact on performances since we had to code extensive checks
(that company was ok, people was ok, name was ok and stuff like that).

We computed that 1 people running a 200 lines import + check + our own
"reconciliation" was as heavy as 600 people working on this ARS server for 1
minute.
In the beginning it was just to help asset admins to upload very small quantity
of assets and to relieve the are administrators for this kind of tasks.
The problem is that the customer went ballistic and opened this to just
everyone and they tried to import files with like 2000 records...

If you really want to do that, here what we did:
1°) a console where a people can upload a csv file,
2°) the csv file is saved and exported to the ars server where data import is
launched to import this csv file into a temporary form,
3°) code some checks (name ok, company ok…),
4°) inject into the right form (computer system),

If we had known, we would have code a queue on one of the ARS admin servers
from the server group and run only one import at a time, only one check and so
on to make it bearable performance speaking.

Hope this helps.

Laurent.