staging form data is not required once the data is uploaded properly, in case
you have any issues with the data that is promoted you can check the staging
data. if there is no problem you start the next validation then you can clear
the staging data and then start the validation process for new data.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lisa Kemes
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Data Management Tool

**
Hope everyone is having a nice Monday!  I have a quick question about the Data
Management Tool.   Using it for the first time with 7.6.04 SP4 and wanted to
know if I have to keep the data in the staging forms when I go on to another
import/validate/promote.

For example, I've Converted/Imported the CSV files for Company and Company
Alias.  Then I validated and then promoted. Can I then Delete all the staging
data and then start on Op Cats and then Prod Cats or does that data have to
stay in the staging forms?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa