Hi,

You need to make sure both Solaris 9 and RHEL 6 recognize the common date
format. You can achieve this by setting the ARDATE environment variable.

HTH

--

Regards,

Amol

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0>   || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||