From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Reiser, John J
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Audit a Character Field

**
Andy,
I never tried it but you should be able to turn on the Audit property of a
diary field. Though it seems redundant unless you want to review Diary updates
in a separate form with each entry a separate record.

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Remedy Developer/Administrator
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me