Would you mind sharing your selenium script???

-John

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Sylvain YVON <sylvain.y...@gmail.com>wrote:

> **
> Hi,
>
> If you need to monitor and not to load test your platform, you can try
> Selenium (http://seleniumhq.org/).
> It's a free ("as in freedom") set of tools that automates browsers.
> I tested it recently for a custom AR System 7.5 app with good results. The
> documentation (http://seleniumhq.org/docs/) is extensive and took me half
> a day to finish my first complete test case (connect, open service request
> console, create a request, return to console).
>
> Sylvain
>

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Melanie McAllan <
> melanie.mcal...@scapatech.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Misi!
>>
>> Our Scapa TPP solution is validated by BMC and we've been testing and
>> monitoring Remedy and ITSM environments for over 10 years, so we've plenty
>> of experience to share. We'd be happy to let you see what it can do. As
>> Misi said, the website is: http:www.scapatech.com for product and
>> contact info.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Melanie

>> "Where the Answers Are, and have been for 20 years"

*John Sundberg*
Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Your Business. Your Process."

*Save The Date! *Second Annual KEG (Kinetic Enthusiasts Group)
Feb. 25th - March 1st in Denver, CO. For more information click here -
KEG<http://www.kineticdata.com/Events/KEG.html>

651-556-0930 I john.sundb...@kineticdata.com
www.kineticdata.com I community.kineticdata.com