Bob,

First, you are getting a WARNING not an error.  Note that it says ARWARN and
ARNOTE
not ARERR.  So, nothing is not showing and it is not blocking your progress.

The Server Information form is a Vendor form where it is making API calls and
interpreting server configuration.  That data is then parsed and processed to
display it in useful ways to you.

In this case, the parsing and processing of the Functional Currencies list is
ending up with more rows that will fit in the configured size of the table field
that has been specified for displaying the data (we parse and insert rows for
display in the table).  The logic is telling you that it has run out of space
and
cannot display the entire list of functional currencies.

So, you have different configurations on the two machines in question about the
allowable functional currencies.

You can change them to reduce the number of there really shouldn't be that
number or
do what has been suggested and increase the number of rows allowed (and fix the
test
on the active link that is mentioned in the note) to allow for more functional
currencies.

Now, I would also submit an RFE to BMC to say that the number of rows and the
test
should be a bigger number so you do not encounter the warning for the long term
(and then you can remove your modifications).

Doug Mueller