The biggest issues I have noticed with using a touch screen interface are
double clicking and right clicking.  Say you want to double tap a record in
a table field to open it, most touch screens will zoom instead of trigger a
double click.  Also it is hard to get to right click context menus unless
the mobile app has a way of right clicking (Citrix, etc.).

Jason