Please disregard. Seems to be something odd that was causing this. App list
words fine now - TGIF

From: Brittain, Mark
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:10 PM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: No Application or Entry Points

Hi All & TGIF,

Ok, I don't know what I did and glad it happened on the dev server.  When I log
onto ITSM through a browser, I get the Overview Console and all looks well.
When I select the Applications tab on the left it says No applications or entry
points.
Any ideas where to even start?

ARS 7.6.04
ITSM 7.6.04

Thank
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.