Hi,

There is a short guide here with some examples focused on the use of
ARInvokeGuide :
https://communities.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-21816
In the second part you can see how to return a value (and thus how to pass
a value).

I need to add a few lines in the doc with the ARProcessEvent method
mentioned by Misi.