What do you have to be able to rebuild this such as a spreadsheet with the
Computer name and the User Login?

-----Original Message-----
From: Koyb P. Liabt <tekkyto...@aol.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 10:02 am
Subject: AST:AssetPeople

**
Hi,

This is a problem for us.
What could have wiped out the AST:AssetPeople records? (outside of some
manually going into the table and wiping it).
The records were there before.  We need this info for the "used by"
relationship.  We cannot associate the CIs with the people without this data in
AST:AssetPeople.

**
Hi,

Entries from AST:AssetPeople are missing.
Do we have to reload spreadsheets?
Or is there a way through workflow to get this data populated?
Is there a way to automatically load this?