My mistake for not providing more detail. I was inquiring about the User Name
in the Notify filter. Found in the Workflow Objects Guide this is still 255.

Thanks
Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 12:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Notify limitation?

**
If you're referring to "Alert", there's this from the What's New in 7.6.03
guide:

"In addition, the size of the Alert Text field in the Alert Events form has
been increased to 4000 characters. Notify actions that use the alert method can
now send alert messages up to 4000 characters long."

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.