From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of syed Ziyan
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Midtier Loadbalancer is not working - Any suggestion ? - URGENT

** Hi John,

Thanks for your help.. I tried with changing the default web path (in ar.cfg
file ) for all the ARS servers.

I am able to login to 2 Individual MT servers but still i can login to MT Load
Balancer. When I am opening the URL through browser, the Login Page appears for
MT Load Balancer, but there not able to login and can't view any pages.

It will be very nice, if you or anybody put some thoughts on it.

Thanks
Ziyan

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM, John Baker <jba...@javasystemsolutions.com>
wrote:

        Hello,

        > If Ilogin to ITSM using MT LB, it is pointing towards any of the
server because URL is getting changed but not able to login.

        This doesn't seem to be clear. Are you saying the URL in the browser
        changes?

        Have you got the AR System 'default web path' pointing at the load
        balancer hostname; you can find this in the ar.cfg file.

        Have you got the LB sticky bit set? Mid Tier does not cluster and
        replicate sessions, so there is no active/active configuration hence
        sticky is required.

        John

        --
        JSS SSO Plugin for BMC ITSM, and more.