Mike was able to nudge me in the right direction.  The difference is that
we now have "Standard Identification Rules", so they don't need to be dealt
with beyond creating a job to use them (that is, unless you want to modify
them).

Configuring Standard Identification
Rules<https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ac80/Configuring+standard+identification+rules+for+reconciliation>

Thanks Mike,