Hi

Remedy 7.6

I use the Incident Interface Create Webservice to create an Incident in the
HelpDesk form.
The external system (not a Vendor but Internal System) push a GUID through to
REMEDY and I would like to know the following:

Can I use one of the existing fields to map the GUID to REMEDY? - I do not want
to create extra field if possible.
Are there some documentation available that explain all the fields on the form,
example can I use the <????>  field to push the GUID to the HelpDesk form?

I know I can look at the relationships/workflow through DeveloperStudio,
however if anyone can give me some ideas from your own work it will be much
appreciated.

Main objective would be to use the GUID as the unique identifier for these
tickets created in the HelpDesk form.

Regards
Enslin

Connect with South Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider and discover the
magic of the Internet and all its possibilities.
Call 087 700 5000 or click
here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productspricing/Home.aspx) for more.

MWEB :-)  CONNECT AND YOU CAN.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a
disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser -
http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact ab...@mweb.com for a
copy.