Vaibhav has provided the correct must have Overview performance hotfix..
However you need to check the people record of the users and based on the
application permission they have, you need to correct the application
preference record.. By default it has "Yes" for all the application under
Overview Console...

Check out this KA369356 for the hotfix.

Example: If a user has only Change User Permission.. he should not
be interested for SRM, Asset, Proble, Release, Incident.. We highly
recommend you to set "No" to all unwanted application in the overview
console through application preference settings..

90% of the overview performance issues are resolved with this
configuration, as Remedy perform a table scan when they open the overview
console...

Hope this helps.

Regards, Kunal

Thanks, Kunal.