From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 1:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Download latest patches

**
The EPD site has been enhanced to only show those products that you have under
contract with BMC.  It may be possible that you have not purchased entitlement
to BMC Analytics for BSM or Remedy Knowledge Management 7.6.04 which is why you
cannot currently see them.

If want to do a trial evaluation of a product, please contact your sales
representative who can authorize making the software available for a limited
trial period.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.