As long as the "client" doesn't exclude anyone who is on the list J

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: February 11, 2013 11:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB: BMC Analytics resource (INACTIVE)

**

All,

Please note that the below post is not active anymore. The "client" reached
out and stated that they did not want resources recruited from the list.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Tauf Chowdhury <taufc...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I have a position for someone who can install/configure BMC Analytics and
Dashboards which includes Business Objects, Dashboards, etc...

This person would also need to be able to customize the universe as
necessary and develop some reports based on an ITSM 7.6.x system. This is a
3+ month consulting position.

The client requires US Citizens only. Most of the work will be remote but
initially, some on-site presence is required in the Miami, Fl region.

Please reach out to me at ta...@hinds8.com for more info and include your
resume.

(I wish I could do this since it's in Miami!!)
Thanks in advance.

--
Tauf Chowdhury

--