HI All,

This one is giving me fits and I am hoping that someone can help with this as
it can't be the first time it has come up. I need to be able to create a Change
through the CHG:ChangeInterface_Create form when the Reqeust For is not listed
in the Company People records.

If I put a valid contact as the First Name, Last and the unknown contact under
Requester First Name, Last Name, the valid contact is what ends up in the
Requested For. I am missing something. Also what is Unknown User for? Any
suggestions appreciated.

ITSM 7.6.04 SP3

Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.