1. After you make any changes to armonitor.conf you need to restart
arserver.
2. If a line commented out before restarts ARS then that particular
componenet will not start during ARS startup.
3.If a line is commendted out after starting ARS untill you restart ARS
again there is no impact.
4.Any conf changes you make to armonitor or ar.conf you have to manually
synch across all servers in the servergroup.
   There is no inbuilt mechanism that ARS would synch those changes.
5. The first line (arserverd) is the actual ARServer. If you comment out
nothing is going to work because every process depends on this one. Unless
you are using this server for only email engine looking at different ARS.
Second and Third lines are for Service Level Mgmt(Business rules and
collector) processes.