From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lisa Kemes
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Bulk Updates (Relocate) CI

**
ARS 7.6.04 SP2/Linux/Oracle.

Customer would like to include Floor and Room when doing bulk updates when
relocated CI's (right now you can only choose Company, Region, Site Group and
Site).  Seems like a valid request. (when you are relocating CI's, the room and
floor are probably going to change as well)   Has anyone successfully done this
before?  I can probably figure it out, just let me know of any gotchas or any
tips and tricks if you have them.  I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Lisa Kemes

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.