You can  try to Explore the integration guide for API options.

------Original Message------
From: Mr. Tee
Sender: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
ReplyTo: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to transmit data from external application to Remedy
Sent: Feb 15, 2013 3:15 PM

Hi Everyone,

We have an external application outside BMC Remedy, which is developed
in .NET C-Sharp and running in a browser.

In this application we have already loaded a Remedy form in a web
browser control.

The challenge now is that we want to transmit data from the external
application to a field in the BMC Remedy form.

It must NOT be done via an URL with parameters, so we think that we
need to use some JSP  or c# script.

Please help?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mr. Tee

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA