Hi Ron,

It sounds like you have some great knowledge and experience with
email integration and using Procmail.  I know time is an issue for many of
us but it would be great if you would be able to create a
document<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2002>
in
the in AR System section of the BMC Communities.  This topic sounds like
something many people would benefit from having a document to follow and
some sample use cases.

Jason