Sorry ARS 7.6.04 SP2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Kemes <lisa.ke...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Asset Management In Inventory
To: arslist@arslist.org

When the record is "In Inventory" status, if you try to make a change to
the record (notes or scan date or anything) it doesn't let you stating
"Pleae Select the inventory Location Information" even though this has
already been done when we changed it to In Inventory and saved it in the
first place.

Sometimes it even takes the record out of In Inventory and moves it to
deployed and it's still in Manage Inventory.

So my first question is, if a CI is in In Inventory, aren't you able to
update the CI?

Lisa