From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Westbrock
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 4:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Numeric values for keywords in def files

Here's my dumb question for a Friday afternoon: is there an index somewhere
of the numeric values for keywords?

I was looking at a filter in a def file just now and saw that it used $-4$
in the message and I had no idea how there could be a negative field ID
since I had never run into one before. I had to open the filter in Dev
Studio to see that it was the numeric representation of the $DATE$ keyword.
Hence my question, the next logical step for me would be to have a reference
table of keywords with their numeric values and I can't find that in the
7.6.04 docs on in Communities.

-Rick