Did you look at AL HPD:INC:TblWorkLog_100_Details-R?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peters, Ron
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CRQ and INC work detail table.

**

On the work detail table for Incident on HPD:Help Desk (AR 7.5 ITSM 7.6), I can
double-click an entry which brings up the Work Info form with the details for
the specific entry. The same work detail form for change on the
CHG:Infrastructure Change form does nothing. I can only view the records by
pressing the 'view' icon below the table.

For consistency, I'm looking at making them act in the same way though I'm not
sure what aspect is actually allowing the double-click on the record. I see
there is a 'drill down' attribute for something like this but that seems to be
disabled on the INC form. Something else has been configured. I looked through
the AL's for HPD:Help Desk and not only are there a lot, but either it's not an
AL or I missed it/them.

Thanks again,

Ron