Hi,

You can perform below action with View Field by ensuring following points:

·         Set the text property with the url of the specific form whatever you
find in mid tier.

·         In BMC Remedy User and a browser, contents of a view field do not
load automatically when user opens a form.

To display the initial value in application, perform one of these steps:

·         Select the view and set Default property to True (governs New mode),
and set user preferences to “Set Fields to Default Values” in New and Search
modes in the AR System User Preference form.

·         You can also set these user preferences in BMC Remedy User by
choosing Tools > Options and selecting the Behaviors tab of the Options dialog
box.

Additionally, You can use a Active Link Set Fields action to set the view field
value to $DEFAULT$ when the form opens. In this case, set the execute on
condition to Window Loaded.

HTH

--

Regards,

Nitesh

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs