Hi.

It does not have to be that complicated...

If the only problem is a swap of mm and dd, a simple FLTR Set-Fields should
suffice. Insert this action before you use the data in what I presume is a
Push-Fields action to the DateTime-field.

Set-Fields:
  CharField = SUBSTR($CharField$, 3, 4) + "/" + SUBSTR($CharField$, 0, 1) +
"/" + SUBSTR($CharField$, 6)

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):