From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jon Slaven
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Dev Studio Issue

** Hi Chris,

This may or may not help your particular issue, but it's something that will
make Dev Studio more pleasant in general. The Java memory settings are by
default pretty low.  Up them in the devstudio.ini.  You can change the memory
settings based on how much memory your machine can spare.

Default location: C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\DeveloperStudio\devstudio.ini

Contents:

-vm
C:\Program Files\Java\jre\bin\javaw.exe
-vmargs