From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Suresh Loganathan
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Auto notification for service down...

** Hi Team,

I have a quick question. If our remedy service went to down, how to configure
the remedy auto notification to all remedy members. I wan t the answer with out
BPPM configuration. Can you please advise to help and resolve this issue.

Do we have any option into Remedy mail box exchange server.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Suresh Loganathan