Could it be case sensitivity?  How are they logging in?  What is the case they
log in with vs. how they are configured?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Abdullah Baytops
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AREA LDAP 8.0 Configuration Issue

**
Could anyone provide any assistance with a problem that we are having in which
we have successfully configured our AR users to login using their LDAP password
but when they go into Remedy to work a ticket it tells them they have no right
license.  The users are in the right groups if I turn of LDAP they can access
the groups with no problem but once I turn it back on they receive the error.

Thanks in Advance

V/R
Abdul Baytops

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for a
specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.