From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Maxence Nhouyvanisvong
Sent: 29 March 2013 08:43
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AIE Configuration after upgrade to ITSM 7.6.04

Hi All,

Hoping someone already faced the issue we have with AIE. We applied the BMC
method to upgrade from ITSM/CMDB 7.6.00 to 7.6.04 sp4 (BPCU, new OOTB
installation 7.6.04 on new Linux servers and new database, database dump to
overwrite the OOTB database freshly installed, then DDM).
Now all AIE jobs are pointing to non-existing instances.
It is not possible to modify the AIE jobs anymore.
Not possible to modify the OOTB AIE created process using aiecfedit.
The OOTB AIE processes cannot be started.
We don't know how to uninstall only AIE without uninstall CMDB.

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Are, and have been for 20 years"