It is indeed April 1st :)

Joe

________________________________
 From: "Hendershot,Bruce D." <hende...@airproducts.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: WWRUG13: BMC going Private changes Venue of Annual Conference

**
Is it April already!?!

From:Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of arslist
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 10:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
The annual conference will be renamed as “BCaaS” BMC Conference as a Service
and be provided by the lowest bidder. My understanding is it is to be held at
Bob’s Hunting Lodge in Gettysburg, South Dakota with James Cameron running it.
You can purchase Avatars to attend in your place, and of course there is the
“Shared Avatar” package for the budget conscious, please ensure you want to
attend the same sessions as the other half before purchasing.

See all the [real] announcements related to WWRUG13 at www.wwrug13.com

[Sept 30th –October 4th at the Fairmont, San Jose. Registration is Open,  Call
for Papers is tomorrow].

Daniel