So what’s happening in San Jose later in the week of the RUG that means loads
of people are leaving town?

Flights out of San Jose on the 4th and 5th Oct are three times the price of
flights in arriving on the 29th Sept!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Doug Blair
Sent: 02 April 2013 13:09
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WWRUG13, it's official!

**

Listers,

We had to wait until April 2nd, because this is definitely not an April Fool's
posting. And besides, David Easter's post yesterday was so good....

The World Wide Remedy Users Group is pleased to formally announce the details
of our 2013 conference. We look forward to seeing you and spending a week
immersed in all things BMC, Remedy, ITSM and ITIL, with great offerings from
additional vendors and well over a hundred breakout sessions! We'll see you at
The Fairmont San Jose in San Jose, California, USA, September 30th through
October 4th, 2013 <x-apple-data-detectors://1> .

There is much to tell this year, and the WWRUG13 website is now up at
http://www.wwrug13.com <http://www.wwrug13.com/> .

The WWRUG13.com <http://wwrug13.com/>  website has registration details (yes,
earlier is cheaper!), links to hotel lodging at the conference rate,
preliminary schedules, opportunities for sponsorship, participation in the
technology showcase for vendors and some slightly sentimental photos of what we
did last year. Want to know more? Visit http://www.wwrug13.com
<http://www.wwrug13.com/> .

We don't yet have a schedule of topics and presentations for all the breakout
sessions. That's because much of this material comes from YOU! Some is provided
by BMC and showcase vendors, but the vast majority of WWRUG conference sessions
are presented by people who use  (or build!) BMC/Remedy software every day and
have learned something along the way. Thats one of the things that makes this
conference so great! Watch for postings in the ARSlist later today with details
on how you can submit your own topics for consideration. (BIG HINT: presenters
get in FREE, so start thinking about your topics NOW).

WWRUG13 is six months from now, but many people need advance planning time for
training and travel. You'll save money by registering early too.

Please take a few minutes to cruise over to http://www.wwrug13.com
<http://www.wwrug13.com/>  today, and we'll see you in San Jose!

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462 <tel:+1%20224-558-5462>

Sent from my new iPad
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)