From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthick S
Sent: 05 April 2013 05:49
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Ad Integration with remedy 7.1

** I tried and configure still need some more guidance to start.

On Friday, 5 April 2013, Karthik wrote:

**

go through the ARS config guide and integration guide. They provide detailed
information

Regards,

Karthik

On 5 April 2013 10:07, Parekar, Rahul <rahul_pare...@bmc.com
<javascript:_e(%7b%7d,%20'cvml',%20'rahul_pare...@bmc.com');> > wrote:

There are various ways to configure AREA LDAP.

1. Authenticate unregistered Users - If this option is set then user does
not need to be exist in user form. AR tries to authenticate user using
external authentication.
2. Cross Reference Blank Password - User need to be exist in User form with
no password. In this case AR tries to cross-reference the user using
external authentication.
3. Authentication Chaining Mode - There are various behaviors/ways using
this option. I would suggest to go through 7.1 Integration guide.