**
Hi :)

I'm not sure it'll be that easy.

You also have a "/etc/arsystem/servername/" folder with "armonitor.conf" file for example.
Then when you install ARS there are some manual steps to be applied if you don't install on root, for example some files to be copied, declaring RPC ports in "/etc/rpc/", check the "installation guides" for a complete list.
You also have a lot of places where the server name is written, in files like ar.conf, all the "pluginsrv_config.xml" files, but also in database and some forms (attached files, reports...).

If you just copy the files like this I doubt you'll be able to just start ARS.

As for tomcat I would go for a clean mid-tier installation, should take minutes.