Try holding THAT up to your ear and talking while walking....

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 9:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: April 3 marks the 40th anniversary of the first cell phone call

Hi,

By the way, here is a picture of the Swedish mobile phone MTA v2 from 1959:
http://gertolof.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/1959-mobiltelefon-mta-2.jpg?w=500

         Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se

> All,
>

> Even though it is not Friday, if found that today (April 3) marks the
> 40th anniversary of the first cell phone call
>

> So since we all use them and abuse them, maybe we need to give them
> the gift of cleaning our cell phone, letting them sleep in or even
> buying them a nice dinner (some bits and bytes would be nice.
>

> See the article at Huffington post.
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/cell-phone-birthday_n_3007003
> .html
> <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/cell-phone-birthday_n_300700
> 3.html
> ?utm_hp_ref=email_share>
>

> Take care all,
>

> hbr
>

> Howard Richter
>
> Red Hat Certified Technician
>
> CompTIA Linux+ Certified
>
> ITIL Foundation Certified
>
> E-Mail = hrich...@richter-home.net
>
> Linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/hbr4270
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this message

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.