Well today was much more quiet than yesterday -- I got a few reports that some
users were having the same results; other people let me know that they were no
longer having the problem.  However, by yesterday afternoon, I had already sent
out an email explaining what was going on, so some of those affected may have
decided that they did not need to report the errors. Now that you mention it,
I'm not certain that this is a licensing issue.

Thanks again,

Joe