Hello Jason,
thanks for your valuable indication.
I thought to change the menu associated with the field using the object
ReportCreator: FieldLabelIDList, are you agree ? is this a good idea ?

Bye
Pietro

Customer company, direct contact company, incident company, customer
department, direct contact department.

>It also causes problems when doing an advanced search. If you put
'Department' in the search bar, the system can't determine which field to use,
(for customer or contact) and just chooses 1. (Fun fact, the order in which the
mid-tier chooses the field to use is opposite of the user tool. Causing one to
search the customer department and the other to search the contact department
for the same advanced qualification.)

>To fix both issues, you need to change the display names of those fields so
they are unique.

>Jason Bess
>
>On Apr 10, 2013, at 5:45 AM, Team Remedy <team.rem...@libero.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> We work on an istance of Remedy with this topics :
>> Ar Server 7.1.00 Patch 011 201007230200
>> Mit Tier Version 7.6.04 SP4 201209051922
>>
>> Now, We are facing a singular condition about creating report definition
files web using ReportCreator form.
>> When we use the 'Field' tab we observe that in the dropdownlist appear
duplicates fields, why ? I.e. two 'Company*+' fields  or two 'Department'
fields