From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of mike chepaykin
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Atrium Integrator - change username in AR connection

** Hello everyone!

All the wallowings is about 8.0 version of products - ARS, ITSM and Atriujm
Integrator.

So, my problem is: I had _working_ custom, self-made transformation in Spoon,
which contains ARInput step to update data in Remedy. ARInput step was based on
AR connection with Demo user used. I tried to change username to something more
usable, like Integrator. So I created new user in User form (no CTM:People
record), updated records in UDM:RAppPassword form with the password of this
newly created user and updated ARInput step with new user name, BUT!...

When I try to test this updated AR connection with new username or just run
this transformation in Spoon I get an error:

Error connecting to database [ARS_servername_35000_Integrator] :
org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleDatabaseException:
Error occured while trying to connect to the database
ERROR (623): Authentication failed;

Can anybody tell me - what else should I do or update to change username in AR
connetion in Spoon?