Hi David,

Can you delete the "placeholder" form? It appears this particular placeholder
form is corrupt. As you stated...even placeholder forms require a name.

Do you know what imported workflow would have created the placeholder form?

As an FYI:

Importing shared workflow not owned by the application
When you import an application definition file that contains shared workflow
not owned by the application, AR System can create a non-functional placeholder
form
for each external form associated with the shared workflow. This allows
developers to modify the shared workflow owned by another application without
installing the integrated application on the development server. It also
ensures that the complete list of associated forms is preserved with any shared
workflow.
Placeholder forms are created during application import in these cases:

*         The import definition contains shared workflow from another
application that
includes a Push Fields or Set Fields action. In this case, a placeholder is
created for the external form used by the Push Fields or Set Fields action.

*         The server configuration file (ar.cfg or ar.conf) contains the option
Create-Workflow-Placeholders: T. In this case, a placeholder form is created
for any external form associated with the shared workflow, regardless of the
workflow action type.
A placeholder form has no fields and can only be deleted. If the actual
definition of a placeholder form is imported, it replaces the existing
placeholder. In the Forms object list in BMC Remedy Developer Studio,
placeholder forms are identified as form type "None". When importing an
application definition that contains shared workflow not owned by the
application, the workflow object is created if it does not already exist. If
the workflow object already exists, only the list of associated forms is
updated. If the application that owns the shared workflow object is later
imported, the workflow is replaced.

If the placeholder form can be deleted then I am hoping at that point you can
create/save other forms.

Regards,
Ryan.