From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Easter
Sent: 19 April 2013 07:16
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Do I Still Need (Workflow folders)?

**

> The way I read the white paper it is talking about comparing an unmodified
> reference server not def files.

Correct - but some folks don't have the hardware resources to have a reference
server, staging server and production server.  Importing the original BMC def
files for a selected comparison may be useful.  But having the live reference
server and using Migrator is the recommended method, yes.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter